Skibus Andorra Vallnord
Weekend ski pack
Weekend trips to the Alpine ski resort of Pal Arinsal in Andorra Vallnord. The resort has a skiable terrain of 63 km and 47 runs, the maximum height difference is 2,560 m and the minimum 1,550 m.
- SkiBus coaches from Barcelona.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Service operates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 13rd December to 24th March.
- Departures: Friday at 8pm from 724, Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, on the corner of Carrer Nàpols (in front of the Bingo Billares).
- Return: Sunday after skiing at 3pm from the coach park in the Vallnord ski resort.
- Route: Barcelona – Terrassa – Manresa – Andorra through the Cadí Tunnel.
- The ticket includes: Round trip + transfer to ski runs + 2 ski passes + 2 nights in a 2**/ 3*** hotel (1 day half board + 1 day B&B ). Optional insurance (12€) can be taken out on board the Skibus.
- December 2013: 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st and 22nd.
- January 2014: days 10th, 11st, 12nd, 17rd, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th and 26th.
- February 2014: days 31st, 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
- March 2014: days 28th, 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th and 30th.
- Children aged between 2 and 4 can travel free on the bus provided that they do not take up a seat and do not incur any additional ski pass or hotel costs.
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
Triple room/quadruple room
Business providing the service: VIATGES PLUS SA GC 58 MD
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Departures are subject to the snow conditions at the resort. If skiing is not possible on the day you have made your booking you will be offered a voucher for the same service on another day of the week (provided that the same rate applies) or you can obtain a refund for the amount paid.
- The quadruple rooms must be occupied by a minimum of three and a maximum of four.
*You should arrive 15 minutes before departure.