Come up to the Tibidabo Amusement Park on the blue tram, the Tramvia Blau, and the funicular. Visit the park's iconic attractions and spend an unforgettable day enjoying the magic of Tibidabo and the best views of Barcelona. They're all included in the Tibidabo Classic.
You can ride up to the park on the blue tram, the Tramvia Blau, and the funicular, and visit the most iconic attractions. With the Tibidabo Classic, you'll experience the magic of Spain's oldest amusement park, the second oldest in Europe and one of the first ever built. Journey back in time
as you enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way up to Tibidabo.
The Tramvia Blau
began running in 1901 and will take you to the Pie del Funicular, the station at the base of the Funicular
. Here you can take the funicular, which also dates back a hundred years, to the amusement park. You'll enter the park by the Sky Walk, which stands 500 metres above sea level
and boasts fantastic views of the entire city. In this area of the park, you'll be able to visit the Museu d'Autòmats, with its 19th-century automatons
. You'll also be able to choose an attraction to ride on, from the Talaia, or watchtower, the Giradabo, the Carrousel, the Plane, the Tin Can ride, the Pony Rodeo, the Río Grande, or watch a 13-minute audiovisual about the century-old history of Tibidabo.
The Panoramic Area is a must-see iconic Barcelona attraction. Woody Allen chose it as the setting for some of the scenes in his film Vicky Cristina Barcelona. You'll be captivated by its iconic attractions, viewing points and woodland paths.What does your booking include?
- Return trip from the park on the Tramvia Blau or 196 bus and Tibidabo funicular.
- Visit to The Panoramic Area.
- Admission to the Museu d'Autòmats.
- An attraction of your choice at the Tibidabo Sky Walk.
: Weekends in February and every day from 1st March to 31st December, both inclusive.
- Tramvia Blau: Closed from February 2018. From 2/01-13/04, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-6pm. From 14/04-17/04, daily: 10am-6pm. From 18/04-21/04, daily: 10am-8pm. From 22/04-22/06, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-8pm. From 23/06 to 11/09, daily: 10am-7.30pm. From 12/09 to 19/10, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-7.30pm. From 20/10 to 31/12, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am-6pm.
- 196 Bus: Service commences at 7.30am. Frequency about every 15 minutes. Last bus departs 30 minutes after the Amusement Park closes.
- Tibidabo Funicular.
- Panoramic Area, Museu d'Autòmats, Miramiralls and choice of attractions at the Panoramic Area: See calendar
: 25th and 26th December.How to get to the Tramvia Blau
: Avinguda Tibidabo. FGC (Catalan Rail) line L7: Avinguda del Tibidabo stop. Bus: 17, 22, 58, 73, 75, 123, 131 and 196.
- Children under 3's, free admission to Funicular.
- Children under 3's: admission to the attractions is free for visitors who are 90cm or under (Museu d’Autòmats and one other attraction in the Panoramic Area).
Customer services provider: PARC D'ATRACCIONS DEL TIBIDABO