If you want to discover the marine world hidden beneath the waves of the Mediterranean, come and make your scuba diving debut with Blaumar. You'll go out on a boat with all the equipment you'll need so you can learn to dive with an expert guide who will be with you at all times.
Near Barcelona there are coves with all kinds of marine species. The Blaumar diving centre invites you to make your first foray into the world of scuba diving
with all the equipment and know-how you'll need to enjoy this thrilling activity.
You'll climb aboard the boat and when you get to the designated spot the guide will give you step-by-step instructions and explain everything you'll need to know so you can begin to dive, enjoying the almost total silence accompanied only by the sound of your breathing. Enjoy the biodiversity of the surroundings
: fish, starfish, corals and the seaweed billowing to the rhythm of the waves.
Embark on this thrilling adventure!. In just three hours you'll learn the basics of scuba diving, cool off in the water and discover a different world far from the noise and bustle of the city. You'll receive a diploma at the end of your dive. What does your booking include?
- A professional diving instructor.
- Boat trip.
- Showers and changing rooms available.
- 3-hour scuba diving course.
- Photo report.
- Tuesday and Thursday, at 4pm.
- Wednesday and Friday, at 10am and 4pm.
- Saturday and Sunday, at 11am.
: 1/1, 25, 26/12, 27 and 28/7.
: 3 hours.Meeting Point
: Blaumar Centre, Port of Mataró - Passeig Marítim. (100 meters from the Hotel Atenea Port) Train: Rodalies Renfe R1 and RG1 from pl. Catalunya, Sants, Arc de Triomf or Clot station until Mataró station.
- Recommended minimum age, 12. Permission of parents or legal guardian is required.
- You must show official ID: identity card or passport.
- Before making your booking, please read the sheet listing the psychological and physical aptitudes necessary to take part in the activity and make sure you comply with them. You will have to sign the document to be able to take your scuba diving lesson: Physical aptitudes document
Customer services provider: BLAUMAR