Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sail on land? Come to the Port Fòrum and learn to drive a blokart which is powered by the force of the wind from the sea or land.
Are you inquisitive, daring and love new sensations?, Do you like speed and feeling the force of the wind?. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to sail a land yacht, without getting wet or seasick, Land-Sailing BCN is the perfect solution.
We invite you to enjoy a unique land regatta, as you land sail along the Barcelona coast. You'll discover a fun activity that is divided into three parts: first you'll learn everything you'll need to handle a blokart, a small sand yacht consisting of a chassis, three wheels and sail; next you'll go on a short practice session under the watchful eyes of your instructor; and when you're absolutely ready to take off, you'll drive your yacht along the asphalt track and discover how easy, fast and exciting land sailing is
An activity suitable for everyone, young and old alike. You'll have an amazing time!.What does your booking include?
- Hire of the blokart, gloves and helmet.
- Introductory session led by an instructor.
- Open-air regatta along the Land Sailing asphalt track.
- Parking available if you are coming in your own vehicle.
: Tuesday to Sunday, at 11am, 2pm and 4pm.Closed
: 3,4 and 5/3, from 17th April to 12th June and from 30th September to 8th October.Length of activity
- Introductory session for the whole family with a regatta included: 90 minutes.
- For an individual session or for the session with friends: 60 minutes.
: passeig Marítim El Bogatell 3574. Plataforma Marina: between the Mar Bella and Fòrum de Barcelona beaches. Metro: L4, El Maresme/Forum stop. Buses: 43, 7, 36, 141 and 41.
- Maximum number of people allowed in a blokart: two adults and two children.
- Please, provide a phone number or email address when booking.
- Land Sailing will contact you to confirm day and time.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing.
- Children shorter than 1.20m will have to use the sidecar and will always be accompanied by an instructor.
- Activity and facilities adapted for people with reduced mobility, for the visually impaired and people with other disabilities.
- The 10% discount does not apply at the groups of 5 or 8 persons.
- Groups of more than 9 people must book visits in advance by phoning 932 853 832 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer services provider: LAND SAILING