You'll discover the secrets of the fishermen with a guided tour of the Guild building and enjoy a seafood menu made with fish from the Barceloneta.
The guided tour of the Barcelona Fishermen's Guild
will tell you about the history of Barcelona's fishermen, their origins, the fishing techniques they use and their lifestyle. You'll see how they come in to port with their ships and, if you're in luck, you'll be able to chat to them in the yard where the landing nets are kept.
You'll visit and discover the fish market and find out how it is run. You'll see the place where the freshly caught fish is auctioned and taste it afterwards at the 3 Nusos Restaurant
. You can choose from a seafood menu see menu
or a selection of tapas see tapas
. What does your booking include?:
- Guided tour of the Fishermen's Guild.
- Seafood menu or tasting menu of seafood tapas.
: Wednesday, at 12noon or at 1.30pm.Closed
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Length
: 4 hours (Fishermen's Guild visit 1h and 30min./ lunch 2h.).Meeting point
- Visit at 12noon: Fishermen's Guild shelter. Moll de Pescadors, s/n
- Visit at 2pm: Restaurant 3 Nusos. c/ d'Escar, 16. Moll de Pescadors. Port Vell.
- Ask at the moment of the booking for celiac-free and vegetarian options.
- You will need to bring ID or your passport.
Customer services provider: CONFRARIA DE PESCADORS DE BARCELONA