Not far from Barcelona, on a privileged site in the heart of the Penedès, the bodega Familia Torres is the perfect place to enjoy all kinds of unique activities including wine tastings, a range of food and wine pairings and exclusive, personalised tours. Let yourself be captivated by the culture of wine and come and discover the history of this family-run winery where the endeavours and passion of five generations have made Torres one of the world’s iconic wine brands.
We invite you to enjoy nature, the land, and delight your palate with a fine wine. The bodega Familia Torres opens its doors to show you the peaceful spot where it makes its wines
and the work it has been doing to preserve the environment for many years.
Let yourself be amazed by this visit which is always a pleasurable experience and try the combination of the cornerstones of Mediterranean gastronomy: wine and cheese.
A wine expert will guide you through a tasting of four wines and four cheeses
: soft Brie-type cheese, semi-cured cheese, cured cheese and blue cheese.
A day to play with your senses and learn about wine and the keys to pairing it with food.What does your booking include?
- Welcome and explanation of the history and origins of Torres.
- Full winery tour.
- Pairing of four wines and four cheeses.
Tour and matching of four wines and four cheeses times
:From 24/3 to 18/11
: from Monday to Friday at 10am, 11am, 1pm and 3.30pm. Saturdays at 10.30am and 3.30pm. Sundays and holidays at 10.30am.Catalan
: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 12noon.Spanish
: from Monday to Friday at 12noon. Saturday at 11am, 12.30pm and 4.30pm. Sundays and holidays at 11.30am.From 19/11 to 31/03/19
: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 10am.Catalan
: Saturdays at 11am.Spanish
: Sundays and holidays at 12noon.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12 and 31/12.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Visitor Centre of Pacs del Penedès: Finca el Maset s/n, Pacs del Penedès (a 3km from Vilafranca del Penedès).How to get there
- Train: Rodalies (suburban rail) Renfe R4 + Taxi. From Barcelona-Sants or Barcelona-Plaça Catalunya stations - trains to Vilafranca del Penedès + Taxi (taxi rank outside the station).
- Car: from the AP-7 or AP-2 motorways, exit 28. BP 2121 road from Vilafranca to Sant Martí Sarroca. GPS - 01º39'58"E 41º20'58"N.
- Accessibility information: wheelchair users can go on the wine and food pairing, vineyard tour and see the audiovisual exhibit but will not be able to visit the winery.
Customer services provider: CELLERS FAMÍLIA TORRES