Discover this fishing town, its beaches and old quarter and the Marimurtra Botanical Gardens which showcase more than 3,000 species and boast wonderful views of the Mediterranean.
Blanes is the first town on the Costa Brava. With 4 km of coastline
, you'll be able to walk along the promenade, visit the port or fishing harbour and swim in the sea at one of its beaches or coves.
As you wander through the old quarter you'll be taken back in time when you visit historic buildings and landmarks, including the church of Santa Maria, the Gothic fountain? and walk as far as the castle of Sant Joan, a wonderful belvedere which boasts view of all the town.
The Marimurtra Gardens are the main attraction. They are one of Europe's most important and beautiful botanical gardens
, due to their size (4 hectares) and the wide variety of plants, trees and flowers they contain from around the world.What does your booking include?
- Return trip on a scheduled bus route from Barcelona to Blanes (bus station).
- Admission to the Marimurtra Botanical Gardens.
Bus (number 603) departure times
- Monday to Sunday, first bus departs from Barcelona: 9.05am. Arrival at Blanes bus station about 10.35am.
- Return from Blanes (bus station): 5pm. Arrival in Barcelona about 6.30pm.
: Rda. Sant Pere, 21-23. Barcelona. Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona. Bus: 39, 42, 55, B24 and H16. The bus will leave you at Blanes Bus Station. The botanical gardens are 30 minutes away on foot.Marimurtra Botanical Gardens opening times
Address Jardín Marimurtra
- January, February, March, November and December: 10am to 5pm, Monday to Sunday. Last admissions at 4pm. Closed: 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st/12, 1st and 6th/1.
- April, May and October: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Sunday. Last admissions at 5pm.
- June, July, August and September: 9am to 8pm. Last admissions at 7pm.
: Passeig de Carles Faust, 9. Blanes.Accessibility
: If you wish to make a booking for people with reduced mobility or other disabilities please phone 932 320 459 to confirm adapted buses are available on the day of the trip. The botanical gardens have accessible routes for wheelchair users that go through the most important areas. The gardens also provide an electric scooter for people who have difficulties climbing steps or walking on some of the longer paths. The scooter is provided at the user's own risk.
- 0-3 years old, free entrance.
- Compulsory use of face mask on board the bus.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS