Forget about selfie sticks and let a professional photographer immortalise your best moments while you enjoy a guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter or Montjuïc.
Every part of Barcelona is crying out to be photographed, and that’s why we believe the best way to discover the city is to go on one of our suggested walking tours
While we tell you about the history of the city through fun games and/or puzzles, just like a city treasure hunt, a professional photographer will take the coolest, most fun photos
that will be a memento of your visit to Barcelona you will treasure forever.
You can choose from the following tours: Tour of the old town, Ciutat Vella
: you’ll visit the Parc de la Ciutadella, the bohemian Born district and the historic Gothic Quarter.Tour of Montjuïc
: you’ll discover the tucked away places on the magic mountain, the most romantic, peaceful gardens, ending in Plaça Espanya. This tour includes metro ticket and ride on the funicular railway. What does your booking include?
- Guided walking tour of Ciutat Vella or Montjuïc (the latter includes metro and funicular ticket).
- 25 high-resolution photos taken by a professional photographer who will email them to you a week after the tour.
- Ciutat Vella tour: daily at 11am.
- Montjuïc tour: daily at 3pm.
: Spanish and English.Length
: 1 hour 30 minutes.Meeting point
: Rusc de Turisme. c/ Montsió, 10. Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya station. Buses: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141. Cercanías Renfe: Catalunya station. FGC: Catalunya station.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs.
- Groups up to 8 people.
Customer services provider: PICKA PICTOUR