We Barcelona invites you on a half-day excursion to Montserrat Natural Park. The trip includes a guided tour of Montserrat Monastery/Abbey and a hiking trail suitable for beginners.
The first part of the route will take you to the 10th-century monastery. Your guide will tell you about its millennia-old history, its many adventures and will truly bring it to life.
The trip continues with a ride on the Sant Joan funicular up to the Natural Park and a one-hour hike which boasts spectacular views from the top of the mountain.
A getaway offering great experiences near Barcelona!¿Your booking includes?
- Bilingual guide.
- Private transport.
- Tour of Montserrat Monastery/Abbey.
- Easy hiking trail (1 hour) through the Natural Park.
- Tickets for the Sant Joan funicular.
- Tasting of the typical catalan dessert, mel i mató (cheese drizzled wih honey) from the local farmers.
: monday to friday at 8.30am.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12, 1/1.Length of trip
: 5.5 hours approximately.Language
: English, Spanish, French and Italian.Meeting point
: We Boutique Passeig de Gràcia (Passatge de la Concepció, 7). Metro: L3 and L5, Diagonal stop. Bus: 6, 7, 16, 17, 20, 22, 24, 33 and 34.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Small groups of 2 to 16 people.