Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition makes its global debut at the Museu Marítim de Barcelona.
Based on the groundbreaking HBO® series, Game of Trones: The Touring Exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime with an up-close and personal look into the world of Westeros and Essos
In the show’s largest public display to date, the exhibition beautifully showcases the sumptuous costumes, authentic props, and majestic settings from all seven previous seasons in an interactive, immersive experience which leads visitors through several dynamically themed exhibition areas
- The wintry landscapes of the North, the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad, and the regal settings of King’s Landing.
- The conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors and the loyalists of House Targaryen.
- Iconic settings like the House of Black and White, the home of the Night’s Watch: Castle Black; and the frozen lands Beyond the Wall.
- The show-stopping centerpiece of the iconic Iron Throne Room, where visitors can gaze upon the Westerosi seat of power in all its foreboding glory.
Bend the knee… and experience Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition.What does your booking include?
- Admission to Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition.
- from Tuesday to Thursday, from 10am to 8pm.
- Friday and Saturday, from 10am to 9pm.
- Sunday, from 10am ato 8pm.
* Last admission 30min. before closing time.Meeting Point
: Museu Marítim de Barcelona. Avda. de les Drassanes, s/n. Metro: L3, Drassanes stop. Bus: 14, 20, 21, 59, 64, 88, 91, 120, D20 and H14.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.