Let The Touring Pandas guide you around one of Antoni Gaudí’s most iconic buildings and skip the queue.
The Sagrada Família is a Unesco World Heritage Site and Antoni Gaudí’s best-known and most widely admired work.
On this tour you’ll discover all the symbolism hidden in the details of the imposing Nativity and Passion façades.
When you enter, you’ll be amazed by the magnificent interior inspired by nature; the light that penetrates the beautiful stained-glass windows; the pillars, the vaults…
A magical atmosphere that will always spring to mind when you remember your trip to Barcelona.See information in ChineseSee information in JapaneseSee information in KoreanWhat does your booking include?
- Guided tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Família and Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
- Skip-the-queue entry to the Sagrada Família and audioguide in English, French, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
: daily at 4pm.languages
: English, French, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.Length
: 3 hours. (1h 30min tour + 1h 30 min Sagrada Familia visit).Meeting point
: Sant Pau Recinte Modernista. c/Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167. Metro: L5, Sant Pau-Dos de maig stop. Bus: H8, 19, 20, 45, 47, 50, 51, 92, 117 and 192.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Children under 11s free.
- Groups from 1 to 12 people.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
Customer services provider: THE TOURING PANDAS