Let yourself be transported on this night-time tour on a comfortable sightseeing bus. You'll see that light and colour take centre stage on summer nights in the Catalan capital as you enjoy its iconic landmarks.
Climb aboard the Barcelona Night Tour and enjoy a unique night-time tour
that will show you the light and colour of the city's iconic buildings. You'll also be able to enjoy the water and light display at the Montjuïc Magic Fountain while you let yourself be captivated by the warm Mediterranean nights.
We offer a unique tour on board the Barcelona Night Tour. You'll be able to see buildings that are transformed into beautiful monuments to art and architecture at nightfall, such as the Agbar Tower and the Sagrada Família. You'll visit charming places such as the Poble Espanyol and Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
And, of course, you'll be able to enjoy one of Barcelona's most iconic music and light shows: the dancing fountains on Montjuïc
, with their themed displays of water acrobatics set to music. You can thrill to the great operatic arias, the best film soundtracks and the greatest hits of the 90s. New musical themes are added every season accompanied by light and the moving water jets making a unique spectacle.What does your booking include?
- One and a half hour tour on the Barcelona Night Tour.
- Guided tour with live commentary in English, Catalan and Spanish. See the route
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
: from 1/7 to 4/9. Monday to Sundays at 9.30pm and 9.45pm.Languages
: daily: English at 9.30pm and Spanish at 9.45pm (except Friday Catalan / Spanish at 9.45pm).Length
: 1 hour 30 minuts.Meeting point
: pl. Catalunya Sud (on the opposite side of EL Triangle Shopping Center).
- Passengers must arrive at the departure terminal 20 min.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets for other routes of the Barcelona Bus Turístic are not valid for these special night departures.
- You can also buy tickets by calling 932 853 832, or on board the bus if tickets are available.