Sign up for this half-day trip to a unique visitor attraction. You'll be able to walk through the only model village in Catalonia featuring major landmarks built to scale and explore a forest where you can climb trees, ride on a zip wire, just half an hour from Barcelona.
Catalunya en Miniatura is a family theme park that has been declared an attraction of National Tourist Interest
. It's the only place where you can see giant models, built on a scale of 1:25, of Catalonia's
major monuments, buildings and major sights. You'll also be able to find out about Catalonia's folk traditions and culture at a permanent, dynamic exhibition.
Inside the park you'll find the Bosc Animat, where you'll be able to rediscover the forest in a different way. You'll be able to move through the trees using zip wires, ropes and other apparatus. A place designed so you can enjoy yourself without risks and learn to live in the forest from high up in the trees, while treating it with respect and making it yours. With 66 activities in all, the Bosc Animat offers four adventure
circuits of different levels and two circuits for beginners: Gnomes, Fairies, Elves and Trolls.What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Admission to Catalunya en Miniatura.
- Admission to Catalunya en Miniatura and Bosc Animat Adventure Center.
- Models exhibition: from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm (last admission at 5pm). Sunday: from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 8pm (last admission at 7pm). Days; 24/12, 26/12, 31/12, 5/1 and 6/1, from 10am to 3pm.
- Adventure circuit: Saturday, Sundays and holidays, from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
: 25th December and 1st January.Meeting point
: Can Balasch de Baix s/n. Torrelles de Llobregat. See information on how to get there.
- Adapted access and services for disabled visitors.
Customer services provider: CATALUNYA EN MINIATURA