Feel the pulse of Barcelona as you tour the city on a fantastic Smart Mercedes e-bike or on board the Mercedes Cabrio minibus; sail along the coast and enjoy views of the skyline or a bird's eye view of the city by helicopter.
Enjoy Barcelona by land, sea and air and see the city from all its amazing angles.Itinerary
What does your booking include?
- By land: ebike city tour taking in its most iconic landmarks and sites: Gothic Quarter, Passeig de Gràcia and the Quadrat d'Or heritage district, Sagrada Família, Ciutadella, Old Harbour and the Olympic Village.
- By sea: hop on board the eco catamaran or the shooner in the old harbour, the Port Vell, and sail along the Barcelona coast while you enjoy the city skyline.
- By air: enjoy an amazing panoramic views with a comfortable helicopter.
The Barcelona 360º: Skywalk Land, Sea and Air
, route includes:
- Gothic Quarter walking tour.
- Guide who will accompany you throughout the tour. Bilingual.
- 6-minute tour on a comfortable helicopter.
- 30-minute eco-catamaran trip or shonner.
The Barcelona 360º: Ebike Land, Sea and Air
, route includes:
- Hire of a Smart Mercedes e-bike.
- Guide who will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Tickets on the Montjuïc cable car.
- 30-minute eco-catamaran trip.
Times and length
- Barcelona 360º Skywalk, Land, Sea & Air: daily, at 9.30am-. Length: 3,5h. The tour ends at pl. Colom / Las Ramblas.
- Barcelona 360º Ebike, Land, Sea & Air: daily at 10am and and from 28/3 to 14/11 also at 3.30pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Length: 3,5 hours.
: English, Spanish, French and German. Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Meeting point
- Barcelona 360º Skywalk, Land, Sea & Air: We Experience, Passatge de la Concepció, 7 (near by Turisme de Barcelona). Metro: L3 and L5, stop Diagonal. Bus: 6, 7, 16, 17, 20, 22, 24, 33 and 34.
- Barcelona 360º Ebike, Land, Sea & Air: Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 64, 72. Metro: L4, stop Barceloneta. Bus: V19 and V15.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Small groups of 2 to 15 people.
- Helicopter flight tour: the maximum weight permitted per person is 130 kg (286,50 lb). Passengers above this weight will not be allowed to board. When you arrive at the heliport, you will be asked to show your ID card or passport.
- Ebike Tours are valid for children up to 10 years old.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
Customer services provider: WORLD EXPERIENCE