This package gives you the opportunity to go on a programmed tour of two of Antoni Gaudí’s best-known landmarks, in one day and in different languages: the Sagrada Família and Park Güell. You can choose to begin your tour at Park Güell followed by the Sagrada Família, or vice-versa. You decide!.
was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. According to the original project, commissioned by the Catalan businessman Eusebi Güell, the park was going to be a residential estate, but it eventually opened as a public park in 1926. Gaudí gave free rein to his creative ingenuity with a style inspired by natural, organic motifs with the aim of bringing architecture and nature together in perfect harmony. The guided tour will reveal all its secrets.The basilica of the Sagrada Família
is certainly the pinnacle of the architect’s achievements. You’ll visit its impressive interior steeped in symbolism and, with the guide’s descriptions, discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature to create a true fusion of spirituality and nature.What does your booking include?
Depending on your chosen option “Monolingual” or “Bilingual”.
- Audioguide in the language selected at the time of booking (bilingual or monolingual)/ Guide speaking the language selected at the time of booking (bilingual or monolingual).
- Wireless tour guide system.
- Admission with guided tour of Park Güell.
- Admission to the basilica of the Sagrada Família with guided tour.
- Bus transfer from Park Güell to the Sagrada Família, or vice-versa depending on your booking choice at time of purchase.
:Park Güell + Sagrada Familia:
Sagrada Familia + Park Güell:
- 1/4-31/10: in English; from Monday to Sunday; at 11am. In English/Spanish; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday; at 10am. In English/French; Monday, Friday and Sunday; at 10am.10am.
- 1/11-31/3/23: in English/Spanish; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday; at 10am. In English/French; Friday; at 10am.Includes transfer from Park Güell to the Sagrada Família. The tour of the Sagrada Família begins at 1pm. The tour ends at the Sagrada Família.
Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- 1/4-15/10: in English/Spanish; from Monday to Sunday; at 3pm. Includes transfer from the Sagrada Família to Park Güell. The tour ends at Park Güell.
- Park Güell + Sagrada Família: 4.30h aprox.
- Sagrada Família + Park Güell: 4h aprox.
- Park Güell + Sagrada Família: Gaudí Experience. c/ Larrad, 41. Metro: L3, Vallcarca or Lesseps stop. Bus 24, 32, 92, 116 and H6.
- Sagrada Família + Park Güell: Julià Travel office, 311, carrer Sardenya. Includes transfer from the Sagrada Família to Park Güell.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- A wireless radio guide system is available during the tour for your greater convenience for groups of more than five people.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes when visiting the Sagrada Família.
- Please show respect and sensitivity in the way you dress. The following restrictions are in place:
- For safety reasons hats and caps must be removed inside the nave or museum, unless they are being worn for religious or health reasons.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. No flip-flops.
- No see-through clothing .
- No strap tops that do not cover the shoulders.
- No plunging necklines. The shoulders and stomach must be kept covered.
- No shorts or short skirts.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".