Go to a concert at the Palau Gomis, a baroque building that is also the home of the Museu Europeu d'Art Modern de Barcelona. Enjoy a cultural tour and end the afternoon listening to live music (Classical, Flamenco, Blues..) and enjoying a drink and snack.
The MEAM is located in the iconic, bohemian Born district, one of Barcelona's key cultural and shopping areas which is a must for tourists and locals alike. You enter the museum through a large courtyard lined with sculptures.
Before the concert, you'll have the opportunity to visit the collection which features the finest contemporary figurative art
. This is the MEAM's distinctive feature and what sets it apart from other contemporary art museums. The main gallery is a work of art in its own right because the restoration project has preserved all the original paintings and wall and ceiling decorations intact. The MEAM has been awarded the FAD Decorative Arts Prize and is a unique setting to enjoy a concert.What does your booking include?
- Admission to the MEAM art collection (before or after the concert).
Museum opening times
: 5pm to 6pm.Concert times
- Classical, Saturday from 6pm to 7.30pm.
- Blues , Friday from 6pm to 8pm.
: c/ Barra de Ferro 5. Metro: L4, Jaume I stop. Bus: 17, 19, 40, 45 and 120.
- Reduced admission for over 65s, students and disabled. (Accreditation must be provided.)
- Under 10s, free admission.
- 5.30pm doors to the concert hall open, your ticket includes a drink at the café from 5.30pm to 6pm. You can visit the museum before or after the concert.
Customer services provider: MEAM - MUSEU EUROPEU D’ART MODERN