Embark on an experience along the Barcelona coast on a 12-metre yacht. Discover the Mediterranean sea and some of the city's landmarks while you enjoy a pre-lunch drink and snack.
Discover Barcelona as you ply the Mediterranean on a yacht. You'll sail along the Barcelona coast with a professional skipper at the helm.
One and a half hour sail while you enjoy a cool glass of vermouth and a snack
. Relax and enjoy the sunshine, the sea breeze and, weather permitting, a dip in the sea. Snacks, drinks and fresh fruit will be available throughout the trip.What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Tour of the Barcelona coast lasting 2 hours on a 12-metre-long yacht. Includes a morning light brunch or a light snack, drinks, crisps, nuts and fresh fruit, professional skipper and Insurance. You'll have the chance to swim in the Mediterranean if the weather conditions allow.
- 2 hours private boat hire until 11 pax. Includes a morning light brunch or a light snack, drinks, crisps, nuts and fresh fruit, Professional skipper and Insurance. You'll have the chance to swim in the Mediterranean if the weather conditions allow.
: daily. From October to March, at 9.30am, 12 noon and 2.30pm. From April to September, at 9.30am, 12 noon, 2.30pm and 4.30pm.Languages
: Spanish and English.Length
: 1h 30min.Meeting point
: Port Olímpic. Moll Mestral. Metro: L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Bus: 59, 136, D20, V21 and V27.
- Prices change according to hight season (April-September) or low season (October-Mai).
- It is recommended to wear: trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and sun cream.
- The activity will take place according to logistical requirements and demand. This means that one or more sailing boats will be used, of the same or greater length than the one shown in the photo in the product description.
Customer services provider: SAILING EXPERIENCE BCN