If you're visiting Barcelona for the first time, or don't have much time for sightseeing, why not hop on board the Barcelona Bus Turístic? It's the best and most convenient way to see all the major landmarks and places of interest.
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover Barcelona's most interesting and attractive sights. You can get on and off the Bus as often and for as long as you like at any of the stops. There are two different routes
making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these two different routes which have transfer points along the way, meaning you can change from one route to another with the same ticket
. You can choose the red or blue, depending on the places you are most interested in visiting. From plaça Catalunya to the MACBA, along Passeig de Gràcia, to the Sagrada Família, the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes and the Futbol Club Barcelona stadium. Or to the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbour, Port Vell.
Look at the buildings, monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audioguide in 16 languages
that will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy your visit. And don't forget your online discount voucher booklet, which offers savings of up to 250€ on tickets
, and at leisure attractions, bars and restaurants.What does your Barcelona Bus Turistic booking include?
- Ticket for two sightseeing routes. Valid for 24 or 48 consecutive hours. See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
- Turisme de Barcelona information officers on board.
- Audioguide in 16 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- On-line discount-voucher booklet for your sightseeing. See discount booklet
- Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection.
- QR codes at the stops, with information about the city.
: daily, from 9am a 7pm.Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12.Meeting Point
- on board the Barcelona Bus Turístic.
- and from the following tourist information offices:
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Sunday, from 8:30 to 8pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Daily, from 8:30am to 8pm.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
: blue and red routes (northbound and southbound) from pl. Catalunya.
- Frequency: every 30 minutes.
- Service adapted for wheelchair users and hearing-impaired visitors.
- Free for under 4s.
- Smartphone app with information about the service and the city (Google Play).
Customer services provider: TMB-TRANSPORT D'OCI